When an individual has been hurt through the negligent or careless actions of another, they have a legal right to seek redress from the responsible party through a “personal injury” claim. A serious accident can leave its victims with large medical bills, stress and anxiety, and a reduced quality of life, but our system of justice offers help and hope.
An experienced personal injury lawyer can guide you through the difficult times following an accident, assisting you in securing compensation that will pay those bills, make up for your lost income, and allow you to concentrate on recovering your health and vigor.
The Indiana personal injury attorneys of McNeely Stephenson have more than 30 years of experience in this area. Let one of them assist you by calling 855-206-2555 or by filling out our online contact form.
More than Car Wreck Lawyers
Personal injury lawyers are probably best known for helping people injured in car accidents. But motor vehicle crashes are just one of the ways in which people can be the victim of negligence, and they’re just one of the reasons for seeking the assistance of a personal injury attorney.
At McNeely Stephenson, we have handled cases on behalf of people who were harmed in many types of accidents and by many different kinds of negligent actions, including the following:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus wrecks
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Farm casualties
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Workplace injuries
- Recreational accidents
- Dog bites.
Did You Know . . .
- That in Indiana, 21% of fatal traffic accidents in 2012 involved an impaired driver?
- That in 2012, more than 2,100 non-fatal injuries were linked to alcohol-impaired collisions in Indiana?
- That 151 motorcyclists were killed on Indiana roads and 614 were injured in 2012?
- That in 2012, occupational injuries killed 113 Indiana workers?
- That more than 25,000 Hoosier manufacturing workers suffered an occupational injury or illness in 2012?
- That only one-third of Indiana’s nursing homes scored above average on recent health inspection scores?
- That the average health care cost of a fall injury for someone aged 72 or older is well in excess of $20,000, not including doctor bills?
You don’t need to know all these numbers. Just remember this one if you or your loved one is injured or if your family member was wrongfully killed: 855-206-2555. Dial it to get a free evaluation of your Indiana personal injury claim.
We Won’t Settle for Anything Less
Attorney Mike Stephenson has handled litigation in 18 states and served as lead trial counsel in more than 100 civil jury trials. His perseverance and thorough preparation have resulted in multimillion-dollar recoveries for numerous clients who suffered serious injuries because of someone’s negligence or recklessness.
When we take a personal injury case, we give it our best in terms of time, talent and resources. We won’t settle for anything less, and neither should you.
McNeely Stephenson. . . Trusted Advisors. Proven Advocates.