Keeping Your Business on the Path to Success
From multinational corporations to small start-ups, McNeely Stephenson knows that the success of your business depends on effective decision-making guided by sound legal advice. We take a personalized approach to business issues, working closely with you to learn the ins and outs of your business so that we can timely and prudently advise you. We emphasize an attention to detail in all aspects of business law, including contract reviewing and drafting because, as a full service firm, we understand the risks that are involved in complex business transactions.
At McNeely Stephenson, we have more than 40 years of experience meeting the needs of business in all areas of business law, including:
- Business formation, including the creation of a corporation, limited liability company (LLC), or other business entities;
- Mergers, acquisitions, and sales of businesses;
- Partnership agreements and formation;
- Business contracts, including drafting, reviewing, or negotiating buy/sell agreements, lease arrangements, and employment contracts;
- Employment & Labor Law;
- Corporate & Business Litigation;
- Real Estate Law;
- Tax abatement and other taxation issues;
- OSHA compliance;
- Business audits;
- Handbook and policy creation;
- General business counsel and advisory services;
- Succession planning;
- Risk Management;
- Supply and distribution contracts;
- Protection of trade secrets and intellectual property;
- Non-compete and employment agreements; and
- Document retention.
Whether you are starting your company, winding down your business, or anything in between, McNeely Stephenson can assist you quickly and efficiently.
Contact us to discuss your business, your legal issue, and how we can help you achieve a cost-effective and efficient resolution.