Susan L. Furgeson
Susan Furgeson has nearly 20 years of experience working in the areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage, and most recently insurance subrogation. She currently handles cases through inter-company arbitration and also serves as the Operations Coordinator for the subrogation department.
Susan’s experience has provided her with a thorough understanding of the various liability and damages issues that arise in subrogation cases. She recognizes the importance of performing a careful investigation and of examining all possible avenues for recovery. By focusing on intercompany arbitration, she has learned to analyze the facts and evidence to present different types of subrogation claims in the best light possible, and has gained comprehensive knowledge of the arbitration rules and procedures.
- George Washington University National Law Center J.D. 1991
- DePauw University B.A. 1987
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Major: Classical Civilizations; Minor: Public Administration
- Colorado 1991 (currently inactive)
- Indiana 1995
Courts of Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana 1995
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana 1995